Monday, September 12, 2022

Ω ναι

Hello my faithful following. Always a pleasure. I have now been in Cyprus over a week which is dope. I'm actually starting to remember names, but there is still so much to learn and do to get on top of things haha. It's kinda crazy having to move between two areas every 3 days, but it has for sure been an adventure. This country is beautiful and I'm excited for whats ahead. Some cool stuff that has been going down:

- I am now pretty much used to driving on the left side of the road which is nice. I thought it would take a little longer. I only drove on the wrong side of the road once and we are chillin. 

- we had an amazing lesson with Alex on Tuesday and he came to church again. We will be meeting weekly from now on and we are stoked

- did more lessons over video call than I ever did even in the MTC probably

- can now read the greek alphabet but we are far from anything else. Working hard on being able to say a simple prayer

- lots of good doctrinal discussions with Elder Nilsson

- africans are so dope

- our kitchen has bugs

- mcdonalds

- I love Jesus!

- Elder Nilsson has the ring spinning record of 54 seconds

Yeah thats about it. Talk to you guys next week! Take it easy.

Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

The End *accompanied by very little sleep and long plane rides*

This is indeed the end. The final email. I hope any of you have enjoyed reading some of these and seeing pictures from the amazing work out ...