Monday, October 25, 2021

Patagonia x Cotopaxi Collab of Destiny

Hey bros! Miss y'all. Hope everything has been going ne rregull for all of you. So, if you were to look at all the emails I've written so far as episodes in a tv show, today's email is kind of going to be one of those annoying filler episodes. Sorry bout that but lowkey nothing too crazy ka ndodhur as of late (or maybe that's just how it seems now that I've had so much crazy stuff go down haha). Oh well, let's get right to it then.

I guess one item of interest was that we were in Tirana on Tuesday! We wet up to do embassy work for Elder Cannon. Very fun stuff. I got to spend half the day hanging with good old Elders Qose and Rich while our trainees were all gone. On top of that, because I was at the mission office waiting, I was able to have my regular interview with president in person. So awesome. I love in-person interaction haha. Because Tirana is so far off as well, we got to stay two nights in Lushnje before and after the embassy which was sick. We love spending time with the boys.

Couple items of business: First off, we lost 2 members of our district temporarily. Super depressing lowkey because they're sick. The Vlore apartments power is out and the landlord can't figure out why, so after a week of trying to figure it out, they finally decided just to move the Elders to Berat temporarily. Elder Fairbourne was our lovely district leader, so now that he has been removed from the district, the duty has been slapped back on yours truly. I'm not complaining though because lowkey it's pretty fun and it gives me plenty of opportunity to connect with the district (which is pretty much all new by the way) so it's good stuff. We also fixed our church wifi and our washing machine this week which is also a big accomplishment for me with the language barrier and all.

Overall, this week was a bunch of random work that got done and all is good but it does make for a boring email. Sorry about that.

I did however get some custom made patagonia x patagonia shoes. Picture is included of course. Gotta say my marker skills are not great but I'm proud of and impressed with what I have accomplished with this. 

Also Harry Potter is lit in Albanian.

Y'all are sick paqe jashte ka qene e vertete vellezer dhe motra.

Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

The End *accompanied by very little sleep and long plane rides*

This is indeed the end. The final email. I hope any of you have enjoyed reading some of these and seeing pictures from the amazing work out ...